Washington D.C. is a major world player on the global stage. We know all too well that what happens in D.C. doesn't always stay in D.C. And we know that what happens in the international arena, and global opinions, can affect the U.S. This is especially true for organizations in the D.C. area. Following international TV news and public affairs makes a difference whether you are a lobbyist, attorney, government worker, or beltway contractor.
To keep up with the goings-on around the globe, D.C. professionals can watch the MHz Network
. They carry international news, public affairs and cultural TV programs in the D.C. Metro area and you can get them easily in most D.C. offices. The channels include:
- MHz Worldview DC - news and public affairs programming from Asia and Europe
- NHK World TV - Japanese television news and information in English
- CCTV News - English language news channel of China Central Television (CCTV)
- RT - the first Russian 24/7 English-language news channel with the Russian view on global news
- Al Jazeera English - 24-hour international English-language news and current affairs from the Middle East
- CCTV Documentary - provides a window to the rich culture and heritage of China
In this age of global information, business professionals need to keep up with Congress, national and international news seamlessly. You can do this through an inexpensive alternative to cable TV in the D.C. area. By combining the Capitol Connection's budget TV service with free programming from a rooftop
antenna, organizations can access programs focused on national and international news and public affairs in Washington, D.C. This budget cable package includes CNBC, Fox News, Bloomberg News, MSNBC, CNN, C-SPAN, C-SPAN2 and C-SPAN3; and you can get the international TV programs for free (available in most locations). All of this comes with a commodity that is all too rare in the cable TV business - exceptional customer service.Contact us for more information, call 703-993-3100 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.